Home Forums
01 | 31 | 2023
JoomlaNook Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Some questions
alistair.nelson
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Some questions 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
Ken your support is outstanding, thankyou !

1. Unfortunately I was playing with the config apparently as you checked the page. Here is an example, promise I won't change it before you look, with the grey reflections.

2. Got you, thanks. It's a pity the thumb sizes can't be customised though - would that be a significant change to the module?

3,4 - Thanks for the link, I'll look into it!

Finally I have a feature suggestion - like a subalbum feature. It would be very cool if you could click a thumb, that would take you to a gallery in a subdirectory. Of course we get around that by having more articles/copying the module.

Cheers
al

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
klowther
Admin
Gender: Male JoomlaNook Location: Fremont, NE USA Birthday: 07/23
Hi Al,

1. The reflections that I am seeing now ARE transparent reflections. The grey that you are referring to is probably due to the way the reflections are being generated. There are a number of parameters that can be passed to the routine that generates the reflection, however, the original code that i adapted this module from did not make use of these. I plan on exposing them in a future version so that people can have more control over how the reflection is generated. I just haven't had time to do it yet. You might try playing around with the tint value. This can be used to add a tint color to the transparent reflection. A value of #FFFFFF might lighten it enough to suit your taste.

2. I'm not sure about allowing the thumbnail display size to be customized. I need to get more into the actual logic of the imageflow code to see what he is really doing there.

As to your feature suggestion, currently you can set up an imageflow gallery that, when you click on a thumbnail it can take you to another page rather that bringing up a popup image. The new page could then have another instance of an imageflow gallery. Isn't that close to what you are suggesting?

- Ken

Logged Logged
alistair.nelson
Hi Ken,

1 I have a tint colour of FFFFFF already. Actually when I change the tint colour, there is no noticeable difference in the thumbs? I tested this after deleting the ref* files.

2 Fair enough, thanks

Yes, understand what you mean RE feature suggestion. I just thought the other option could be nicer and more efficient (less page loads etc). Am very happy with the workaround anyway, just a suggestion.

Logged Logged
Go to top