Home Forums
01 | 31 | 2023
We have 1602 guests and 1 member online
JoomlaNook Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Memory allocation error
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Memory allocation error
gnostic
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Memory allocation error 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
I installed version 1.0.5 into a Joomla 1.5.3 site. I placed 5 jpg images into a folder. They measure 150x200 at less than 60k each. I selected for the reflections to be OFF.

I followed the rest of the directions provided on this site. However, the first few times I loaded the page, there was an error message referring to the reflect2.php document. While adjusting settings and reloading the page, I then received this error:

Code:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2160 bytes) in /home/gnosticb/public_html/modules/mod_imageflow/reflect2.php on line 337

I would be surprised if there is indeed a memory error as I have it raised rather high. I suspect there is something else happening. Unfortunately, now I cannot get a copy of the original error message.

I then tried installing HighSlide (as recommended) but this did not make any change.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
klowther
Admin
Gender: Male JoomlaNook Location: Fremont, NE USA Birthday: 07/23
Re:Memory allocation error 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
This is an error that is being generated by the GD image library. I'm not sure what it's memory requirements are, but I remember reading somewhere that it is very memory intensive.

Are the images that you are providing already thumbnails? I see you have the thumbnail percent set at 100%. You also said that you have reflections turned off. I think you misunderstood the parameter. The reflections cannot be turned off. ImageFlow will generate a thumbnail from the image you specify no matter what (and it will have a generated reflection) I think the parameter that you are referring to is 'Transparent reflections'. This parameter only has to do with whether the reflection will be a transparent png or an non-transparent jpg image with a fade to color that blends with the page background.

- Ken

Logged Logged
gnostic
Re:Memory allocation error 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
Today, it works. (?) Well, almost! See other thread.

Logged Logged
Go to top